Hunger

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi ladies its been a while for me but i need to ask does anyone hav a change in appetite?

I hav been extremely hungry till my stomach hurts an sometimes feel like anxiety ...

Any feed bak wod help

Thanks

2 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi Wendy,

I know what you mean. I went from not having and appetite at all to wanting to eat everything that passes my face. Then I get bloated and my stomach hurts. I lost a lot of weight and now I have picked my weight back up. It's a crazy cycle.

• Posted

Yes..I feel like if I don't eat regularly it causes me to have increased anxiety and I get shaky.

• Posted

Kathry I get the same thing shaky and with the shaky I have a real fear come over me with it and then get worse even faster so I grab all the food I can and like a fool I keep eating until it goes away out of FEAR! I have low blood suagr anyways delevoped it through pregnanices and it never went away! 
  • Posted

I truly believe it is a way for us to feel better. Like a craving.
  • Posted

Yes, I go from extreme hunger to not feeling like I want to eat at all. Its a crazy hunger that just won't quit but if I give in to it too much I just bloat and get so gassy. Then next day just could go without food. I still eat my normal food every 3 hours regardless of how I feel. Small meals all including small amount of protein and Veges with snacks of nuts, fruit & sugar free muesli, apple, diet jelly and low carb protein bar. I find this definitely helps and I allow myself 2 cheats each week.

• Posted

Yes! sometimes I'm so hungry and then most of the time I have no appetite. I make myself eat three meals during the week, but on the weekends I usually only eat one meal a day. I do try to drink plenty of water on those days when I have no appetite.

• Posted

Hi i drink gallons of water but it does nt help ..this feelin is so over whelming it drives me crazy am hungry at d moment an trying my best to control it ..thanks for your reply
    • Posted

I get it. Sometimes you just have to roll with it until the symptoms pass. Right now now my doom and gloom thoughts are back. I thought they were gone.
  • Posted

I'm have something similar, but I think it's more "cravings" than hunger. Sometimes I just cannot be satisfied unless a eat a big juicy steak or pizza. It's aggravating!

• Posted

yes my worst is sweet things i crave sugar terribly and i know its doing me no good what so ever I know i have piled on the weight too so im with you on this one 

• Posted

Hi Wendy, yes I went from having no appetite to having appetite if you know what I mean..I can't stop eating now,but as the girls say in they discussion if you don't eat you feel shaky and it scares you and you bolt down what ever you can find then it makes you feel better after, I remember before meno not eating just having cup tea and go to work but I was fine, we are going through the hormone hell it will stop one day hugs.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.