Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey ladies just wondering do any of you

feel like you stay hungry? And also for me

sweets are my weakness is there anyone

that deals with this?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Yesss...I always feel ravenous no matter how much I eat.
    • Posted

Same here seems like my tummy.doesn't have a bottom!! Lol and I worry about about gaining weight cause im not a small person.

• Posted

Yes I went through this stage where even after eating I still felt hungry! Thankfully this constant hunger did pass x
    • Posted

I hope it passes quickly. Do you remember how long it lasted for you? I worry about gaining more weight sad

• Posted

No I dont really as with all the symptoms they seem to come and go but it wasn't that long. I since had my ovaries out due to family history and six montha after my op without doing anything different I gained more of a tummy and on my hips too! They say in menopause this happens but I thought that with me swimming and trying to be careful it wouldnt be too bad, I am now trying to cut down and see if I can loose the extra weight!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.