hungry ,weak after meal

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi

I had gastritis for 3 month - in summer 2017

it cured(Doctor's treatment)  when starting autumn

then when I went to university (i ate a meal ) I fell I couldn't sit in class and I couldn't hold my head and need move my body

2 week after, I fell I am hungry after I ate a meal (before that my stomach was empty and I fell good)

I had this fell in the night and stay awake until 2 am for eating.

I went to Internist(digestive) and he did prescribe endoscopy and I did it and he said it's ok

he said you must go to Psychiatrist

I went to Neurologist and he did prescribe MRI and I did it and he said it's OK

I go to Psychiatrist and Psychologist but my problem not solved

2 week ago I went to glands doctor and he prescribe me full blood sugar test and I did that, and he saw it and said that my insulin is high (it's normal range in the paper of test) and my Intestine Absorb food quickly, I need to eat a small meal 5 times of day and eat a lot of vegetables (like lettuce ) for reduce speed of digestive

I do it but my problem not work

I have hungry problem after eating a meal(1-3 minute after finish eating)

when my stomach be empty or fasting I feel normal (like a normal human)

p.s:

I did few blood tests and urine and stool

Thyroid is fine

no anaemia

triglyceride is high (i ate fatty food before the test (10-hour fasting)

blood sugar is normal

urine is fine

no worms in stool

I have fat belly

this is my last year of my education in university

I need solve it

if you want more info(like test papers ), I will share it to you

thanks for the read

daniel

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Buffalo milk makes things slow down.Ayurvedic doctors prefer buffalo milk for this purpose. You should give it a try.

• Posted

Hi Daniel

I am watching Barbara O'Neill on Youtube she talks about the digestive system and why we suffer from conditions like yours. It may be worth you listening to her and her the other seminars too. She also talks about the importance of taking Slippery Elm. 

Also being hungry 1-3 minutes after finishing your meal is quite normal, you need to chew your food slowly and each mouthful should be chewed at least 20 times. Watch Barbara O'Neill she explains why it is so important to digest the food intake properly.

Good Luck

Gillian

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.