Hurting really bad right now. Need advice asap. Ovarian mass.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys

I have an ovarian mass that was 7x6x5 when last measured and today my symptoms got worse.

A lot of abdominal pain and soft diarrhea.

On the right of my lower right abdomen and around where my ovary is, pain is more pronounced and pinching discomfort on right hip bone.

I'm so worried. Could this be torsion, etc ?

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH !

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Jayeni,

Did your Dr. tell you what type of cyst you have? I'm dealing with the same thing, My Dr found a 2cm Dermoid cyst on my right ovary and a fibroid in my uterus, surgery is scheduled for the 9th. Since I was diagnosed I have been having symptoms every day.

• Posted

Thanks !

No, the specifics were a right ovarian mass, suspicious for a dermoid. Can't be sure what type.

Feel better !

• Posted

I had similar symptoms without torsion. As time went by while waiting for my surgery the pain and discomfort got worse. I found my hip would ache! 

• Posted

I am going through the same thing i have a big cyst on my left ovary that they are going to remove on the 9 and also part of my tube i am in a lot of pain on both sides of my abdomen with constipation and the pain goes to my lower back

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.