Husband's symptons...anyone else have this?

Posted , 7 users are following.

For the last 4 years, his wbc have been real low. He complains of stomach pain in his lower right side and back area. He is fatigued alot, drives 1 hr to work and back home in an office job and yet rides his bicycle twice a week about 40-50 miles each time. He was very sick around Christmas time with stomach issues, and later anytime around alot of people get infection - like the last time was pink eye.

He has had all kinds of tests - MRIs, ultrasounds, blood and all the GI doc says is maybe fatty liver disease, or maybe gallbladder, but the GI says neither of those are conclusive.  He said he could take his gallbladder out, but it's not a for sure thing and not sure if it will help.

He is so tired of being sick.  He's depressed of course and will turn 64 in August.  I know we aren't doctors here, but perhaps someone might have some ideas?

thank you.

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi. Have him try a cleanse every morning. Organic apple cider. It helped me with my gallbladder issues. Just a table spoon. Or try it with warm apple juice. Hope it helps your hubby.
  • Posted

Hi Debra , I forgot to tell you that activated charcoal must be taken 2 hours apart of any meds and supplements otherwise charcoal will absorb them.
  • Posted

If he gets attacks that last for a set period, perhaps 2 to 12 hours and then subsides quite quickly back to normal, then pursue a gb diagnosis further. The stones don't necessarily show up and you need to be seen in ER when the attack is underway. Seeing your doctor when it has passed by is of little use.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.