Hydradinitus suppurativa

Posted , 4 users are following.

if anyone is a sufferer of this awful condition they will fully understand how bloody I'll this can make you. How it can impact your everyday life and debilitate you. How it can depress you make you feel low and sweaty and itchy and constantly in pain. I had surgery and yes that helped for 10 years but it has returned. Conventional hardcore medications have side effects and further surgeries can be mutilating. After much research and understanding triggers I have started to take some natural products with surprising results and feel positive and a lot better. Please message me if you think I can help. I've done the long term antibiotic treatment and the head to toe washes and the hibbiscrub and also magnesium sulphate.... Pretty heavy stuff and it's taken so long to find something that actually made me feel soothed.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello Julie! What natural products are you using?. I've gone through all you've mentioned. After 20 years, several surgeries and multiple antibiotics, I still suffer from this debilitating disease!
    • Posted

Hi, sorry I've taken a few hours to reply.. I had to reset my password and I'm not a tech person so my son had to help me! Lol I am doing before and after pics and would rather wait a week or so before I pass this on as I don't want to let any sufferer down. Is that ok? But so far so good . The products are a bit pricey but you know as well as I do that when you've suffered like us that is a minor consideration. I will let you know ASAP. Also do you know howvto join the FB? I can't find it. Julie
    • Posted

Hi Julie I'd also like to know the products you're using to tackle this disease. Are they specifically geard towards treating this disease or did you just happen to stumble across them? And also do they treat this permanently all around the body where ever HS is present? Will we have to take this product forever to keep the HS clear or is it just till the HS clears?

Thanks

• Posted

In currently at work took off yesterday because of the pain only to wake up to my armpits drenched in fluid and pain, havent been this depressed in a while, trying to stay positive, any suggestions on how to figure out what triggers it would be appreaciated. I have ordered emu oil and soap lets see how that works.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.