Hydrocele 2 half years post op

Posted , 1 user is following.

since operation I've always had ball ache causing nausea but not really painful, unable to concentrate and occasionally bad tempered. Recently been back to urology for scan,found nothing sinister but scar tissue. The hydrocele was in right testicle of which at times is painful to the touch but when walking or sitting for 10 minutes the testicle starts to throb with pain and that's me for the rest of the day, I've been getting codeine which helps the continues ache but nothing for the pain in the testicle, in the last 6 months the pain is now in my right thigh when trying to walk. After telling the doctor that the testicle is stuck right up the sack and its getting squashed between legs as it's not free to move his response was "buy baggy trousers " I've been given another 3 month sick note and referred to pain management (January) with no pain relief for testicle, ongoing!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.