Hydrocele question

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey im 18 years old and i have hydrocele since i was young and im a virgin right now and i wonder how a girl will feel about this? its really scaring me and lowers my confidence.(sorry for my bad english)

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Well if it were me I would have it done I just had it done two weeks ago little sore not bad
  • Posted

How big is the hydrocele? 

I had mine for many years too. If it is not huge (and I mean really huge) then don't worry. By huge I mean for example 20 times larger than normal. 

• Posted

Mine was not huge matter fact it wasn't real big at all but I had a lot of pain clear into my back  and still have pain on the spermatic cord I think it's called two weeks after surgery 

• Posted

I guess depending on the size of the hydrocele, it could feel like an embarrassing situation, but if it's not big she may not even notice. Also, it's an excellent way to find out if the person is worth your time. I'm only 27, but there's a lot I wish I could tell my 18-year-old self. 

• Posted

For the most part, you probably care more about it than a girl will. You haven't indicated how large it is, but if it's not that big I wouldn't worry about it. Don't let it undermine your confidence, because it's not really important to most people.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.