Hydromol instructions please?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Just ordered some Hydromol.  Can anyone please explain how you use it after going to the loo?  I'm already spraying with water and bicarb.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi there. Sure, pat dry after spraying and then just take a good amount and spread all around the vulva, around clitoris up to anus if you have problems in that area as a lot of us do. You don't have to rub it in like the Dermovate. It acts as a barrier and will protect and moisturise the skin.

It should last most of the day, just repeat as necessary. I apply after washing before bedtime too. Hope you find it as good as I do. Let me know how you get on.

• Posted

I shower in hydromel ointment, I have never used it adter going to the loo but I suppose you can just smear some on, I personally use doublebase gel but hydromel is the same principle 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.