Hydromorph withdraw

Posted , 1 user is following.

I need a double lung transplant , im taking 24 mg long acting hydromorph , and 6 × 2mg for break threw pain . I have been tapering 3 mg every 3 weeks but I'm really struggling with my breathing I'm on oxgen 24 / 7 I am wondering can I go down 7mg of the long acting with out going into with draws . I have to be on 17mg max before they will put me on the transplant list , I can stop the 2mg ones but am worried about going in to withdraw if I go down the 7mg can any one help me

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.