Hyper aware with being alive

Posted , 2 users are following.

ive always had health anxiety and feared the worst in terms of getting ill aswell as having a heart attack has always been one of my fears but a few months ago i stumbled across a video of a baby being born with the heart outside of the body so it was visable and it triggered something in me ever since i saw the video ive been uncomfortable with literally being human the thought and feeling of my heart and having a pulse having bones in me having skin literally the nature of a human being it has effect me terribly im constantly in my head and i feel like now that im fully awareof what i am its scary and i have the sense that i dont want to be alive because i am human also looking at people around me i cant seem to process anything how i use to its like ive only discovered what it is to be human which i dont understand it sounds crazy i know!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.