Hyperkinetic gallbladder

Posted , 3 users are following.

My ef is 88% just  wondering what people’s symptoms are with this I’m in pain of some kind everyday it’s like a burning pain or a  stabbing pain and my back hurts I have  nausea but not much I have had yellow stools I have had 2 Ct scans and 3 ultrasounds and a mri and lots of blood work was all normal and a hida scan that was  88%

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Kelly.

hi that’s interesting that you’ve had all these tests and nothing is showing up ,however ! If you are in the UK and these tests are being carried out on the nhs , then frankly I’m not surprised,as the test readers are very poor here I’m sure !!

i mean you clearly have something going on here and it’s concerning to say the least Kelly.

i had and continue to have these sharp stabbing pains under my right ribs ,protruding further round the right flank ,

‘and I also get the burning in the same area and the back pain ,which is upper middle of back like a bad back ache.

and I had that going on for 3 years and many other symptoms which would be tmi .but I ended up having my gangrene gallbladder with a 2.3 cm stone stuck in the neck or cystic duct for the 3 years also removed 7 months ago and I still have these pains and symptoms going on !!!

and of course it’s a concern but the nhs SIMPLY DONT GIVE A HOOT ANY MORE !!

and I wonder why we pay our national insurance contributions,I guess we are all idiots and they know it and know they can get away with government backed euthanasia on its citizens. 

‘That’s how I feel about it anyway.

ct scans aren’t so great , ultrasound not bad, mri pretty good , bloods ? Waste of time . Consultants useless.

nhs ? WHAT NHS !!!

you have something going on their Kelly for sure and it does sound like gallbladder or boilers tree connections or possibly liver ?

but I wish you all the luck of the Irish and getting help ?

• Posted

Thank my Dr thinks it’s my gallbladder I’m going to see a surgeon on the 27th I have talked with a few ppl that have the some things going on on fb and they all have had lots of tests to the only one that come back not normal was the hida scan your gallbladder is only  supposed to  35 to 75% so mine is over working 
    • Posted

I’m scheduled to have mine out tomorrow morning. I had a EF of 91% and my symptoms are nausea 24-7, dull pain in the middle sometimes, caffeine is the worst trigger for me. But honestly, it’s the nausea when I eat and after that is the worst. All my other tests are normal except the high EF from my HIDA. We are taking a shot in the dark with the surgery so I’m kind of freaking out but I’ll update you.
    • Posted

I hope all went well for you and I’m sure your going to be fine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.