Hyperplasia

Posted , 4 users are following.

Can Hyperplasia cause post menopause  bleeding?

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

• Posted

Yes was just diagnosed with it after post menopausal bleeding.
  • Posted

Is this what you have Carol?
    • Posted

I dont know yet , scheduled bisopy Aug 1st if they have an cancelations before then they are going to call me.
    • Posted

Have you heard anything on yesterday's sonogram & ultrasound?

• Posted

I had the transvaginal ultra sound / and she did on my  lower stomach loooking for ovaries. on June 4 thats when the thickening lining of the uterus showed up , waiting on getting the Uterus biposy Aug 1st. What is a sonogram is that where after she did the transvaginal then she rolled that thing over my lower stomach looking for ovaries? When she was looking for  my ovaries on my stomach would any nodules /tumors or anything looking weird show up? 
    • Posted

Yes, a lot of things can show up. But what showed up is your uterus lining showing it's thickness, this is why you're going in for a biospy. I meant to say transvaginal ultrasound.

• Posted

yes, I know the transvaginal showed the thicken lining and thats why I have to get bisopy , but what I'm asking is when she ran it on my stomach looking for ovaries if something else was there in my lower stomach like nodule , tumor would it of showed? 

• Posted

In the uterus yes, fibroids, cysts, tumors, nodules, thickening of the lining all can show up.
  • Posted

Carol...did you google this?  I did...that's why I asked.  Just wondering, because googling these things can scare the heck out of you!  Try not to worry too much until you get the results.  I just don't want you to make yourself too upset, because it really could be something very easy to take care of.  I worry about you worrying!  sad 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.