Hyperthyroidism . Blood results help needed please.

Posted , 2 users are following.

[delicious21]

a day agodelicious21

hi I was told yesterday that in Dec 2016 my tsh was .03, T4 16.6 T3 5. Tpoas 35.

MARCH 2017.

TSH 0.43, T4 15.5.

I do not know what to make of these results , can someone please advise? Thanks.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jane

Well it looks like your TSH improved a lot.  As far as lab results, in order to advise you properly, we need you to post the normal ranges for your lab along with your results as these differ from lab to lab.  In March, it appears that T3 was not done nor was anti-TPO.  How are you feeling now as compared to December?

• Posted

Hi Linda Thanks for your response. I am unable to obain the results from the surgery.

the dr is a tight wad and has caused untold anxiety and depression.

He did not order the tpoas saying that once done it is unnecessary to repeat them ever again!!

I am feeling slightly better but I am still depressed and anxious and worried about the twenty non cancerous thyroid nodules.

​Thank you for enquiring, I feel at the end of my tether with that dr.

• Posted

Are you able to get another doctor?  I am going to send you a private email with some info on nodules.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.