Hypnotherapy, mirz, and anxiety

Posted , 5 users are following.

Two thoughts – I wonder just how common it is for mirz to increase anxiety as a side effect, especially in the mornings or after drug poop out? Also I’ve read that hypnotherapy for anxiety can be helpful. Perhaps hypnotherapy could help those of us that are tapering off mirz due to anxiety side affects?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes mirtz does increase anxiety as a side effect, but it will wear off within about 6 - 8 weeks.
  • Posted

Hi

I dont really suffer with anxiety but was put on Mirtz for deep depression.   I really wanted to get better and tried everything, weekly counselling, exersice etc.   Then I was told of an amazing Hypnotherapist and he was totally amazing, the things that had kept going over and over in my head that made me so sad all the time seemed to just disappear over night, the thoughts would still be there but instead of me thinking about them every waking hour they came into my head and then left again, I cant explain how amazing it was.  If you get a good one it will definitely help.

• Posted

Yes gef

In my case it didn't just cause anxiety but sheer terror panic attacks.

I was put on them for depression never had anxiety I'm way too ballsy lol

Like you its every morning apon waking. Its not right since I've done this drop the panic attacks have stopped

I don't feel depressed just frustrated

So I'm coming off

I've downloaded some hypnotherapy audio but don't know if it's helping i usually fall asleep

But would be interested to know if it does help because i would defo give it a try

Anything other than meds

I too think im a victim of the dreaded poop out

S x

• Posted

In Hindsight, I think it made mine worse. Half way through week six now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.