Hypocondria

Posted , 19 users are following.

Are you more hypochondriac in perimenopause? l have lots of pain and fear and cancerphobia

2 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

same here sabrina. and i am so glad we are not alone!! for me it has been the worst symptom and i have no idea how to deal with it mentally. i try meditation . maybe i dont so it right. i try exercise. that helps a little. all i know is that i will be struggling so bad with it for a time and then out of the blue i will feel better and like im going to be okay. its crazy!!

• Posted

im going to DITTO to ALL of these posts, ladies!!!! ❤❤❤

• Posted

its all so tiring and lonely!!!! im thankful i found you ladies!!!❤❤❤

• Posted

oh my gosh!!! i have been feeling the sameway! i am always scared stressed and terrified my symptoms will turn out to be the worst!! im so scared to go to the drs. i google everything and that causes more anxiety! im sorry you all are going through the same thing! hugs

• Posted

oh my gosh yes!!! It is just the worst symptom! I really lost it when all this started about 2 years ago...I am a bit better now, I got normal blood work done, came back fine..I get my check ups, mammogram etc and I just convince myself I am fine, which I obviously am...Yes, I get more tired,achy, and lots of other annoying weird symptoms but I am in great health and need to give myself a break. It has been so great to have this forum, no one else really talks about it!! Hang in there and reach out if necessary!!!

• Posted

thank you!!! i had a check up a few months ago and everything was fine.. just tired of hurting all the time!! i have an up coming drs appointment and im so scared!!

• Posted

oh my gosh yessss!!!

• Posted

i dont google a thing anymore...I made myself swear on my sons lives not google

my symptoms bc My health anxiety goes so high! Right now I am having issues with hemorrhoids and I refuse to get all worked up because I always think the worst! Sorry if that is TMI but that is something I’ve been dealing with with menopause

• Posted

Yeees! OMG! So frustrating to think about death and illness and all in between all the f*****g time. I thought I would out grow it, but then I reached peri-stage and BAM!! Right back to stage VERY BAD health anxiety.

• Posted

yesssss!!!!! same here, friend!!!!!

• Posted

im on that rollercoaster ride right now as i call it! worrying over a hemorroid....!!!

• Posted

Same here everyone. my daughter reminds me to stop googling everything. Glad I am in good company. Recall my mom chatting about a neighbor being a hypochondriac when I was a child. Now I understand! Believe it will subdue and get less as we get older.

• Posted

I am so glad for this post. The health anxiety is AWFUL. Crazy symptoms, then google, then cry, then pray, say you are going to make appointment but too scared to...and even if you do they are wrong. lol. Cant do anything bc you are paralyzed by fear. curl up in a ball on the couch (with tour phone) googling...pretending to watch tv so my husband wont fuss at me. Too anxious to eat. I'm dying anyways

• Posted

It is so difficult...for example this pain on my left nipple is making me crazy. Always terrible thoughts

• Posted

Up until jan this year i just got up and got on with life then i had a panic attack in the middle of the night, sweating,shaking palpitations it felt like i was having a heart attack this happened every night for weeks until i was diagnosed with peri menopausal anxiety, i took 8 wks off work but every since this all started iv felt totally crap every day, every menopausal symptoms you can think of i have or have had and it makes me feel why me i was normal until these bloody hormones went on the rampage now my brain keeps telling me iam really ill when blood tests show apart from low vit D iam all good when does this ever end i had an hysterectomy 7 yrs ago but kept my ovaries and apart from hot flushes from day 1 never thought i could feel so crap all day every day, IV SO TURNED INTO A MENOPAUSAL HYPOCHONDRIAC pmsl love all you ladies its sooooo nice to know were all in this rocky hormonal boat together to keep a little a sanity in order. big hugs to you all xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.