Hypopigmented bumps beside scrotum for one month

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have small hypopigmented bumps on one side of my scrotum. They do not itch, they are not painful, they have not changed in size. I have used mupirocin (antibacterial) ointment, but the bumps remain. Can you help me with a diagnosis.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Considering where it is a fungal infection is most likely. Try clotrimazole or similar. 
    • Posted

Thank you. I was hoping it wasn't warts.

• Posted

Warts looks nothing like this. 

I was diagnosed with HPV warts and they are really bumpy and irritating as it can itch and hurt (i got it treated days ago). So dont worry

It looks like it can be some type of fungal infection caused by sweat. Are you living in a humid and hot country ? 

It also look like it can be lichen sclerosus. You can make an appointment with your doctor if it doesn’t heal

• Posted

Thank you for your comment. I am living in a hot and humid country. Currently using clotrimazole. And would get more info on lichen sclerosus.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.