hypothyroidism

Posted , 3 users are following.

Why I'm I feeling so depressed 2 days I'm overwhelmed help my meds is 150mg because my tag is 23

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Kalishia, please try and tell us a bit more about how you got here, what your symptoms are, what the doc told you. That will help us respond as best we can.
  • Posted

I was hyperthyroidism doctor reverse it with radioactive indione know I'm hypothyroidism  my levels was normal with  armour thyroid 125mg then all of a sudden it starts going up after 2months  on armour doctor switched to unithroid 150 I Been on it for 2weeks and feel miserable again 

• Posted

No my Endocrinologist don't won't me taking it and didn't explain why 

• Posted

Do you mean you felt OK on the armour? You should always ask docs to explain, that way you'll begin take charge. Finding the right dose of the right meds can take a while so hang in there. I assume you'll be going back for more blood tests sometime.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.