Hypothyroidism by a little?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I got my blood test a while back ago and pdoc said that thyroid was alittle but over. I wanted to know f that has any effects on the body etc. also diagnosed with GAD and MDD

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

If over that means hyperthyroid not hypothyroid. What was the result?
    • Posted

Sorry I was confused on that part. It says 48.5H on the t3 uptake.
  • Posted

What does GAD and MDD stand for?  It is always better when posting to this Board if you can post your actual results along with tthe ranges for normal for the lab that does  your tests.  Otherwise it is difficult to comment accurately.
    • Posted

Sorry kind of new to this. MDD is major depressive disorder and GAD is general aniexty disorder. Along with that the blood test showed that I had vitiman D defiancy and my thyroid was high by a little?? I was confused on that part its says my t3 uptake was 48.5H

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.