Hysterectomy

Posted , 4 users are following.

I’m also contemplating a hysterectomy, I’ve 4 large fibroids, I’m 38. I had  a procedure done 3 Year’s ago which stopped me bleeding full stop. The constant discomfort and the huge belly I’ve gained are really getting to me now, 

My main worry is how this will effect my sexual relationship, will things change? Will it still be as pleasurable? I’ve read a few things on line but it’s just a constant confusion all the time. I’d love some feedback from real woman who have gone through it. 

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

• Posted

I am trying the Amanda Letos Fibroid Magic book. Everyone seems to recommend it. It has a 100 percent guarantee to shrink and get rid of fibroids. I am new to it yet so can't say if they shrunk. I have a large 6 cm fundal intramural submucosal in the fundus. I dont want a hysterectomy.

• Posted

I’m new to this, I’m just fed up with the constant discomfort x I’ll give that a wee google
    • Posted

So am I. It has ruined my life and I am so scared. I am praying it works. I am tired of being in pain. It feels like my pelvis abd groin are falling off.
    • Posted

It’s the worst feeling isn’t it, I’d have it done tomorrow, at the momant I’m just trying to reaserch how having it done will effect my sexual relationship, I’d hate it to ruin things then my man leave me? Oh how horrible it is being a woman sometimes x
    • Posted

I dont do well with surgery. That is why I am trying the natural way. The reviews are good. Most people said it either shrunk them or got rid of it. I pray it works. After a hysterectomy it will throw u into menopause and it can cause adhesions. I dont think it effects sex tho. My man just dumped me for annoying him because I called him in tears. I am a mental mess right now.
    • Posted

Aw bless you, are you always emotional and moody? I am but hadn’t actually connected the both? X
  • Posted

How big are your fibroids?
    • Posted

They just say big, they actual stick out my skin when I’m lying down at different times, they look horrible, I’m on pain killers right now. 
    • Posted

I look about 6 months pregnant. Do u hurt all the time or is it just doing your period?
    • Posted

All the time, I also look pregnant, I don’t bleed as I’ve had a procedure that stopped the bleeding still the symptoms though x
  • Posted

DON'T! Get the womb detox tea from herb sistah online. It saved my life.

• Posted

How big were yours? Mine is 6 cm. Submucosal abd intramural. It's just one. Can that help me? How did it help u? I have pelvic pain. Would that help with that? Where do I get it?

• Posted

My life was changed for the better with Womb Detox Tonic by Herb Sistah. ho to her site and Order it. Follow her instructions. The fibroids detached themselves and came out on their own. THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.