hysterectomy and anterior and posterior repair

Posted , 29 users are following.

I am 3 weeks and 4 days post op and was wondering how long does the bottom continue to be sore. I have been having alot of lower back pain also and didn't know if this is normal. The days I am up on my feet alot and being more active it hurts alot more. I can't just sit down all the time. I do things in the house but no lifting more than I was told. I think if I would have known this long a recovery I don't think I would have had surgery. Anyone who has had this surgery I would appreciate your feedback.

0 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Omg, so glad to hear from someone.  I am almost 2 weeks post surgery of a laparoscopic hysterectomy and bladder prolapse surgery.  I found out yesterday that possible some of the symptoms that were happening was because I had a bladder infection.  However, i do get a lot of intermittent sharp pain by belly button and low back ache.  I would make sure you check out that you DO NOT have a bladder infection.  Very common with all this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.