Hysterectomy connected to Johnson and Johnson talcum powder

Posted , 13 users are following.

After the removal of a large polyps in my womb,I was advised to have a complete removal of the womb and both ovaries which thankfully was successfully removed.

during this time I learned that a woman successfully sued Johnson and Johnson in America for not stating the dangers of their talcum powder causing cancer

I wonder if this caused my problems for I have always used this talcum for personal hygiene.

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I also have this issue and i have used Talc Powder and Deodorant as well. Now i am suffering from Heavy bleeding and Have been Advised that I will Ned to have a Hytserectomy....... I know that this is from  this Talc Powder... I have had Uterine Fibroids since the age of 23 and i am 37 now.... I am gonna try to find a Attorney to take my case. It is crazy to have Fibroids and Polpys. I hope this helps you....
    • Posted

I never knew there was a connection. All the research I did about the cause of uterine fibroids said that the cause was unknown. When my gyn did a hysteroscopy he found an ovarian cyst that he didn't know was there and directly admitted me to the hospital to have a hysterectomy done 3 days later.  I'm glad all of the lymph nodes were clear.

• Posted

Wow, I had no idea that fibroids could be related to using baby powder. I also had an ovarian cyst and had to have a hysterectomy. Thank goodness all of my tests came back negative. 
  • Posted

Hi Carmelina 52473! I urge anyone who has ANY questions concerning talc and the Truth of the harm and toxicity they hoped to keep buried deep within world class Accredited International Science and Medical Resources to please visit "Endometrial Cancer From Talc" Facebook Page at:

https://www.facebook.com/endometrialcancer/

They lied to us so they could profit. The Evidence is there. Talc is deadly.

"Endometrial Cancer From Talc" is dedicated to multidimensional Talc Research to centralize the information in one place in order to Save Lives by exposing the Truth - everything they did not want us to know. Endometrial Cancer was my unfortunate portal to talc Research but i did not stop there. God Bless You.

• Posted

I used j&j my entire life until 2008 when I was told I have huge cysts on my ovaand needed a total hysterectomy. I have all girls so that pretty much blew my chances of having a son🙁🙁.

• Posted

I've been using Johnson & Johnson baby powder & shower to shower since I was a preteen now I'm 35 about 3 years ago I found out I have multiple ovarian fibroids and the mass is pushing on my other organs now need to have hysterectomy deep down I know this is why

nobody really out here willing to help with the situation unless u have cancer that's crazy I've been suffering with this for 23 years

God bless everyone that's going through this

• Posted

I also developed fibroids and polyps and ended up with an emergency hysterectomy I after using talc powder, I just wanted to know if you found an attorney to take your case?

• Posted

no . I contacted one but they told me that since I didnt have cancer they couldn't help me

• Posted

In 2015 i went to the gyn and was bleeding. I ended up with large mass fibroids that was tearing my uterine wall. The doctor sent me back home with the unnatural bleeding to await a partial hysterectomy. I have polyp on the other end as well but that was overlooked. I was talked into the tv mesh which ended up extruding and giving me infection and now I have pain, can't have sex and auto-immune disorder. I used talcum powder my whole life. My fibroids weren't cancerous thank god but it's caused me a life sentence between the two problems. I feel abandoned.

• Posted

I am curious of what problems talcum powder causes as well. I have also used j&j all my life. I have had ovarian cysts for as long as I can remember. I hit 33-34 years old and began having very heavy periods. I was told because I was getting older it was normal. Then 2 years ago in January 2019 I started my period and it never ended. I went to countless emergency rooms scared I was going to bleed out and was going to be admitted for a blood transfusion 2x if my blood count went any lower. I was finally given Provera which only eased the massive blood loss. I was going through a super plus tampon and over night pad soaking them every 2 hours. I was told I needed a hysterectomy to ultimately stop the bleeding. After a year of bleeding so badly I am shocked I lived to get the hysterectomy last year. I came very close to dying the surgeon had told me. so it makes me wonder if all those years of use of J&j have caused this. Please let me know if anyone has found out anything thank you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.