Hysterectomy Questions?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm close to 40, I have very bad PMS, I'm even suicidal , it's been year of deep depression, I can't live like this.  I used med for that but don't really work.  I heard a Hysterectomy can help for that.  Is anyone got PMS free with that.  Hopefully hear from you soon.

Lili

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi there l had a hysterectomy in January due to heavy periods and fibriods l left my ovaries l still get pms symptoms each mth eg sore boobs bloated belly feeling weepy lasts bout a week but don't bleed even if your ovaries r removed you then go through the change which I had a little taste of b4 my op due to the medication l was on and it was not a nice experience hot flushes all day very weepy didn't know whether l was coming or going l agree with what all the other ladies are saying you need to find an understanding doctor and get the right help you need good luck and hopefully you can get sorted xxx
  • Posted

Thanks Judy and Linda, I appreciate your reply.smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.