Hysterectomy with hemorrhoids

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi there,

i wanted to share my story and possibly get some advise. i just had a hysterectomy 10 days ago. Feeling all sorts of crappy. i was left with one ovary. Was wondering if the one ovary is enough for hormones? Also Im dealing with hemorrhoids as well. it seems they have flared up from the surgery. i have an old skin tag that was never symptomatic until i started having constipation before my hysterectomy. Also have 2 grade 2 internal hemorrhoids that are causing swelling and discomfort. The skin tag after surgery is now trying to go back into my bum causing a lot of pain. Any advise on what i can do for now?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Cindy i had hemmorhoidectomy in sept and hysterectomy in dec. i too was constipated and it opened up a fissure that never healed properly from the hem surgery. im having surgery on it 10 feb. also having retropubic vaginal mesh sling on 28 jan.

• Posted

also having skin tag removal

• Posted

oh wow you are having multiple surgeries. i hope everything goes well and you have smooth recoveries. Is your skin tag also painful?

• Posted

it itches but i cannot say its painful the fissure is what is causing me the most pain. my skin tags are quite large and hard to feel clean

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.