I a man free from symptoms!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi.Was diagnosed with AS last year,horrible pain in my back,hlab27,two sides sacroiliatis,esr was 89,I couldn't walk,I couldn't sleep,it was very dark part of my life.And now I am free of symptoms,no pain,esr 7 for more then 3 month.What I did?I did fasting,and diet,no medicine for more than 6 month.If anyone interesting I can reply with all story.and please it's completely free,as in my place,people helped me for free.i just want to help to someone who's really needs! Thanks

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

What was your diet?

Fasting? Oy! Couldn't imagine that! How long did u fast for?

• Posted

Hi.On a beginning of my research I found a fasting without food ,but  every day I was drinking 2l of mixed herbs.i did it for three days symptoms didn't go,I started thinking that it's all fake...Then I was lucky to speak over the phone with friend of my friend who correct me and he adviced me to do only water fasting(he was diagnosed with leukaemia 15 years ago,and he didn't want any money from me it was just friendly advice)for me it was very big push,and I did 3 more days on water.When you fasting you don't need any medication,you can't feel any pain,it's true.And when you do water fasting ,from second day,you should start doing enemas,as soon as you feel thick,becouse all toxins your body transferring to your bowel,its very important,as I know that by my experience.As soon as you will drink something like a juice or tea,it's mean your body stopped treating.Same was with me I had lemon juice,and in the morning symptoms returned .After fasting you can't eat any hard food like a bread or meat for a next 5-6 days only smoothies or salads,fruits veggies only.On that time I was  minus 10kilo.Then all scary thoughts  about fasting disappeared,I realised that is working.And after 3 weeks brake I did proper fasting without food and water(you can't even wash your hands)one day of dry fasting it's like three days on water.I did 4 days without even drop off water,2 days on water after that,then 3 days only juice (because you don't want to eat,I promise)than smoothies salads,fruits,than baked potatoes,meat and fish I started after 30 days.Its very serious treatment,and befour starting you have to do lots off researchs,or talk to someone who did it....I tried to explain as good as I can.if you have more questions feel free to contact any time.And after all that I did MRI in private clinic,no sacroiliatis.No pain no ESR.all blood tests are perfect.i lost 19 kilograms,but I not taking any injections,pils,anything.I am on a diet ,less starch,no white bread (sometimes you can have even croissant).And now is so many proofs that is workin,even Yoshinori Ohsumi of Japan Wins Nobel Prize for Study of ‘Self-Eating’ Cells ,it's all true.

• Posted

And what I advise,if you will decide to start with fasting,you can start from one day in a week, then you will feel your self what is better for you.
  • Posted

That is gr8 news.  Please share some more info.  You must be proud of your body.  We all inspire for less pain and more sleep and some quality of life.  If we can take some of what worked for you and tailor it for what we know of ourselves it will help i am sure.
    • Posted

Hi.On a beginning of my research I found a fasting without food ,but  every day I was drinking 2l of mixed herbs.i did it for three days symptoms didn't go,I started thinking that it's all fake...Then I was lucky to speak over the phone with friend of my friend who correct me and he adviced me to do only water fasting(he was diagnosed with leukaemia 15 years ago,and he didn't want any money from me it was just friendly advice)for me it was very big push,and I did 3 more days on water.When you fasting you don't need any medication,you can't feel any pain,it's true.And when you do water fasting ,from second day,you should start doing enemas,as soon as you feel thick,becouse all toxins your body transferring to your bowel,its very important,as I know that by my experience.As soon as you will drink something like a juice or tea,it's mean your body stopped treating.Same was with me I had lemon juice,and in the morning symptoms returned .After fasting you can't eat any hard food like a bread or meat for a next 5-6 days only smoothies or salads,fruits veggies only.On that time I was  minus 10kilo.Then all scary thoughts  about fasting disappeared,I realised that is working.And after 3 weeks brake I did proper fasting without food and water(you can't even wash your hands)one day of dry fasting it's like three days on water.I did 4 days without even drop off water,2 days on water after that,then 3 days only juice (because you don't want to eat,I promise)than smoothies salads,fruits,than baked potatoes,meat and fish I started after 30 days.Its very serious treatment,and befour starting you have to do lots off researchs,or talk to someone who did it....I tried to explain as good as I can.if you have more questions feel free to contact any time.And after all that I did MRI in private clinic,no sacroiliatis.No pain no ESR.all blood tests are perfect.i lost 19 kilograms,but I not taking any injections,pils,anything.I am on a diet ,less starch,no white bread (sometimes you can have even croissant).And now is so many proofs that is workin,even Yoshinori Ohsumi of Japan Wins Nobel Prize for Study of ‘Self-Eating’ Cells? ,it's all true.

• Posted

what does it mean water fasting? means i don't drink water? for how many hours?

• Posted

Hi.water fasting is only water no food no juice,no tea or coffee.no water it's mean no contact with water for 4 days at all,and no food.thanks

• Posted

Hello Vlad.

My friend has AS. She is verry worried because after diet and pills she still has pain in all her joints and she feels like is getting worse. Can you explain to me please how did you treat yourself?

Thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.