I accidentally popped a white bump on penis shaft. ** GRAPHIC PICTURE**

Posted , 5 users are following.

I came from home from this past Thursday and went to take a shower. while cleaning my penis, i pulled back my foreskin and notice a pretty big white bump on my shaft. Not knowing what it was, I poured soap and it seem to have "popped." It has been about 4 days since that night so far no additional bumps, no discharge or anything has resulted. Do you reckon it was a normal pimple or something else ? Also what should i do to promote healing, it is still quite red and tender when i lean on the inflected area.imageimage

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

This reply is waiting to be moderated

We sometimes need to review content before it’s published to make sure it meets the requirements in our Terms & Conditions.
  • Posted

that looks like an initial herpes liaison to me, they are quite big a crater like to begin with and contain fluid. id say that is herpes.

• Posted

that looks like an initial herpes liaison to me, they are quite big a crater like to begin with and contain fluid. id say that is herpes.

• Posted

they arent herpes or something i had the same issue and it got automatically recoved i had visted the doc he said it was due to tlroufgness of skin i had 3 like them huge spots and all or clear now

• Posted

Junior

You haven't said if you suspect this is sexually transmitted / following sexual activity.

For me, this looks like a syphilis lesion? Although no other marks and the glans looks otherwise healthy?

Have you had an STI check?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.