I always feel full and tired (for over a year)

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have a loss of appetite and I always feel full. I also feel tired daily. I can barely eat or drink. I feel like there is no room in my stomach to eat or drink. It is so hard and stressful for me to eat. This can lead to many other problems. I am missing out on so many nutrients. I am eating about 200-300 calories daily, if that. I’ve lost 20 lbs since last year. This all started September 2017, where I woke up one day, very tired with no appetite. The endoscopy was negative. My thyroid/blood tests look fine. I am getting worse monthly. What could be wrong?

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

hi...i am having same issue with mild upper abdominal pain for 1 month. my endoscopy is due. blood report and USG were normal. but ur endoscopy was negative. i was hoping gastritis as these features point to gastritis. but also may be gasotroparesis in ur case. r u diabetic. have u gone thru a gastric emptying scan. other stuff is functional dyspepsia where no abnormality is found. r u stressed.

• Posted

well im stressed about this problem.. i wish you luck,, i am seeing my doctor tuesday so ill see what he says..

• Posted

Feel full means... do you feel gas, pain in stomach or back ache, bloating. Are stools normal or diarrhoea ? Any stomach gurgling like symptom ?

• Posted

i just feel full always.. i always feel like i just ate.. i dont really have gas.. and no diarrhea

• Posted

It seems common digestive issue, that can be caused due to vitamin deficiency and also because of lessening of essential bacteria in the gut. I recently took probiotic supplement that helped me. Check for a good company, and try it.

• Posted

Have you had an ultrasound?

• Posted

Hi Nightstar

You mentioned you have had blood tests were you tested for low Vit D levels which can cause gastric problems and B12 and iron if low can cause extreme tiredness...if they were not tested ask at your next appointment if they can be tested....

• Posted

Hi Nightstar

Yes, but what blood tests were they. If you had just general blood testing it may not have included vit D, B12 and Iron/Ferratin testing these have to be specifically ordered..check with your doctor next time you see him/her...

• Posted

they did test for iron, vitamin d, and b12. they tested for everything. they did multiple blood tests. everything came back fine

• Posted

Hi Nightstar

That's good! 👍....hope you can get to the cause if your problem...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.