I always feel like I can't take a deep enough breath?

Posted , 2 users are following.

This has been a problem for as long as I can remember. The need for more air is NEVER satisfied. It never goes away. And it's gotten worse. I'm always yawning and I feel like I can never take a deep enough breath. Yesterday I walked up the stairs of waterslide at a water park and I was out of breath. Today I was blowing on a pot of boiling water to stop it from boiling over and I almost passed out. When I'm singing or playing my clarinet, I am always out if breath and running makes me feel like I'm gonna pass out, Sometimes when I breathe in I feel a sharp pain some where in my chest. I think I might have weak lungs from being born premature. My friend with asthma says I might have it but I don't think my family has a history of breathing problems. Does anyone have any idea what's wrong? I haven't been checked out yet, but I'm thinking about talking to my doctor about it.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Also blowing up balloons or things like that kinda make me feel like I'm gonna pass out, lose my breath, or cough. If the heater is on in the car, I can't breathe. Also when I go to my school's indoor pool, it's really humid and I can't breathe.

• Posted

Maybe u join the Group "Excessive yawning and constant need to breathe deep"

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.