I always feel so fatigue & need help. I'm also depressed all the time.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm depressed all the time and anymore feel fatigue all the time. I never want to do anything. I even hate, dread going to the doctor. I want to stay at home and sleep. I need help,  how or what I can do to help my problem.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Stephanie

Have you been diagnosed with anything ? Which came first the fatigue of depression ? If the latter your fatigue may well be due to your depression. What has your Dr said ?

• Posted

Hi Stephanielove,, Hang in there sweetheart ,,rest, eat ,,move when you can! Make up some positive affirmations to help you ,, i use this one when low ,,JOY JOY JOY flows through my mind my body myheart and my soul ! JOY! smile You can change joy to Love or Peace etc ,,also its great to know how your feeling ,,like you said i hate going to the doctor ,,but try saying its ok ,,the doctors is good place ,,being posititve is important ,,i know how you feel though and its ok to be sad and angry ,,just dont stay there too long ,only we can change our minds, play uplifting music ,, find some craft you like and try to cheer up as best as you can with the circumstances ,,and if you need to sleep all day ,,then do ,,i think rest is important in this recovery ,,i find that particulary difficult lol ,,no i dont ,,yes i do ,,Take care sweetness <3 Guava

• Posted

It's a circle depression tends to cause fatigue.

You can only help yourself at the end of the day take it slow but try and do something.

Medication or speaking to someone like mental health team may help

Forcing yourself to not sleep all time is a must a lot of people do this they feel say tired so go to bed even for a nap this is not good try sticking to pattern and only sleep when it's proper sleep time otherwise it really will make things worse

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.