I am 18 I have loose stools and sharp stomach discomfort for 1 year!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I AM ONLY 18 INDIAN,, I have sharp pain in my stomach, and ELECTRIC SHOCK FEEL in abdomen or stomach, and I get LOOSE STOOLS, for few days I got few blood I my stools it's fresh blood, when I get check by doctor he said I have haemorrhoid then I did not get blood it my stool, still now, but still I have loose stools and electric pain in abdomen or stomach, I feel that I have colon or stomach cancer, I feel that I am going to die, please help

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Have you told a doctor of your pain and discomfort ?

I'm sure you don't have cancer at your age. People who respond on here are not  doctors(like myself).

We like to help if we can try to give advice.

Get a colonoscopy done (camera is used in your colon etc) and that will show anything that might be wrong.

Not necessarily cancer-could be something else ?

So speak to a doctor now!

Susan

• Posted

Dheepak im sorry you are going through this it could be a lot of things ask your doctor to send you to a gastroenterologist and ask for a colonoscopy peace of mind is everything I wish you luck and am hoping its nothing bad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.