I am 21 years old.In the morning when i woke up water coming from my two eyes.If any one knows pleas

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am 21 years old.In the morning when i woke up water coming from my two eyes.If any one knows please tell me the problem???

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Nani i am 60 and for the last 5 years or so i have been having the same problem except they run all day long.  i have been to 5 drs,  all say the same thing cronic dry eyes. (the eyes are dry and the running is the oils in the eyes) Makes no sense, right.  anyway i have been on restasis , plugs put in, reconstruction done on my tear duct, tubes.  nothing helped me.  i suggest to you go to the dr because one of these might help you.  Good luck,  the restasis does help some people and it did help me for a while.
  • Posted

Hello Nani,

Do your eyes hurt or sting?

Are the rims / eyelids top or bottom sore or red?

Are you using a computer regularly?

Do you have any other symptoms such as runny nose?

I think that you have to say more before anyone can suggest or advise.

• Posted

I am using only my mobile daily for a long time.I have a problem in sleeping.I can't getting the sleep from over a several months.If i slept at 10'o clock I will getting sleepy at 1:00.I don't have any other symptoms.

• Posted

I have to say that I had good eyes with no loss of vision or watering until I spent long lengths of time on a computer/ ipad/phone!

When you focus for long periods on a screen you are not blinking so much and indoors you have a drier environment.

So your eyes dry out and become strained after a while but you continue and then they compensate by becoming watery as you are losing the oils and water occurring naturally.

Stop using the mobile as a computer?

Just ring friends for a while whilst looking long distance at the sky!

The important thing to do is change focus from short to mid to long distance every few minutes that you are awake.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.