I am 25 with high cholesterol 6.2 mmol/l and feel weak to exercise.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys,

Once i was diagnosed with hihg cholesterol im not taking or eating food with cholesterol. Im taking astrovastatin every night and i need to exsercise in the morning. The problem is i feel weak and i cant exercise. Im not ready to leave my son. Please advise

Heres my result: https://snag.gy/G0bA7F.jpg

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I would not take statin drugs just for a small increase in cholesterol .... it can cause muscle pain and other side effects. 
    • Posted

Yup, im aware of the side effects however im planning to top it once im fininsh with 30 tablets. Im halfway through and doesnt feel any side effects atm. thnks for the reply rocky31676
    • Posted

How r u doing Mikko ?? I m facing the same issue I am 22 I used to 185mg/DL got afraid of having heart attack nd by exercise managed to decrease that about 120mg/DL still worried about blockages is there any remedy
    • Posted

Im a lot better now. Daily exercise and not eating whiterice fatty food. I only eat oatmeal apple peanut canned fish(NO fried fish)and a lot of water 3 litter a day. Always hold a  liter of water with me.  I exercise daily and get a lot of sunshine for vitamin D3. For starters brisk walking is ok. feel your body if you can run. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.