I am 47 and very active I go to the gym 4 or5 days a week and play hockey twice a week but lately

Posted , 4 users are following.

I get a unsettling feeling in my chest     It’s not painful but it’s off and on and it gets me very anxious.   I also get a little bit cold.  

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

What’s your eating habits like 
    • Posted

I eat well.   I try to eat really clean.   Not to much fats try not to eat articulation sugar      Chicken fish lots of salads
  • Posted

Hi,

​Can you describe the unsettling feeling, I.E squeezing, crushing,  sharp, burning ? From your brief description it could be many things.

• Posted

Hi Claudio,

I get a kind of a vibration in the chest. I got it check out numerous times I was assured it is a muscle twitch not related to the heart. When it happens I still get anxious.

• Posted

this vibration sensation would you say it was a spasm feeling ? I'm not a doctor, In these forums here, do a search for people that suffer from prinzmetal angina and see if your symptoms are the same.

• Posted

No vibration for me.  Mine just feels like pressure or fullness.   I dont have pain but I know something is there.   I play hockey twice a week I’m at the gym 4 days minimum I swim and during all this I’m fine.    Then I’ll be doing something and all of a sudden it starts.    Advil seems to work each time I have tried it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.