I am 7 months pregnant and just was cardio verted because of wpws

Posted , 4 users are following.

i am super scared now to carry my baby full term. after just pushing to go pee. my heart rate went up to 200 bpm. im thinking therr is no way i can give birth vaginally now and i want the baby out asap. does anyone have experience with any of this. i had to be flown to the hospital and they cardio verted me.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

i had wpw 2 years ago. i had ablation surgery after my ablation my heart beat went down to 48 bpm!! now i have sinus bradycardia

• Posted

I dont have any advice as far as being pregnant with WPW. I do know how scary it is. My 12 year old daughter was diagnosed with WPW and would have HR's close to 300. She had an ablation done at boston childrens hospital. They were wonderful. With a great team and alot of prayer we got through that stressful time. She has been symptom free since then. Ask your doctors all the questions you have, try to keep your mind at peace. Prayer helps alot. I will say a prayer for you and your baby. You too will get through this.

• Posted

i had 7 kids n i had wpw the whole time n all my kids were born healthy not one of them ever been to the nicu. i remember with my last pregnancy i got really bad palpitations but i didnt kno what they were n i never told the doctor. when my baby was 5 thats when i found out i had it . n i was born with it. you will be fine

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.