I am a 16 year old female. I have been takeing pizotofen...

Posted , 1 user is following.

I am a 16 year old female. I have been takeing pizotofen for 6 years now. It does help me i really notice the differance if i dont take it for a few days. Before i took it i suffered bad migrane attacks and when i miss tablets for a few days i have a constant headake. I do exsperiane most of the side effects i have an increaced apetite but i have learnt to controle it, dizzyness and a lighthead occationaly and i do have pains in my muscles especily my legs muscles. Even though i have side effects i think its well worth it because my life is just one big headake if i dont have pizotofen. smile

[i:9239d70252]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:9239d70252]

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I know this girl, and ive seen all the side affects she suffers, she has constant headaches and at times she becomes very pale, and disorientated. She cna become aggressive towards me.

[i:abe9ecc733]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:abe9ecc733]

• Posted

i also know this girl and pizotofen iz a wunder drug for her she has a better quality of life when she takes it. i dont know who the fool is who sent the other reply but my friend is not aggresive:shock:

[i:ec534778c9]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:ec534778c9]

• Posted

I am not a fool. I have seen the way she chages when she doesnt have the tablets. She has beaten me up three times now.... Pingu has got it all wrong:cheers:

[i:92c88cd395]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:92c88cd395]

• Posted

you two are silly mupits i no who you are you freeks lol i have never beat u up milly lol i am just agresive its got nothing to do with my tablets but milly.... lier lier your pants on fire iv never beat you up lol :magic:

[i:81dc51126c]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:81dc51126c]

• Posted

I cannot believe the dreadful spelling on this message & the subsequent replies - perhaps another side effect of Pizotifen?....sadsad

[i:3efd8e0798]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:3efd8e0798]

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.