I am a Doctor Coping with Depression.. My Story

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am a Doctor by profession and I own a clinic in Pennsylvania.

I am coping with Depression at same time treating and consulting the depressed.

Well, I am going through some difficult time and I profoundly believe I am in the right place to learn better how to deal with the Attention Deficiency Hyper Syndrome crisis.

First and foremost, any Doctor here facing same issue.

Please get engaged so i can learn more.

Thanks

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi adhdfather, i know what adhd is but not the illness you mention. as a doctor you probably know more about adhd than i could write on a lolly stick! you probably know what adhd does, how it affects the brain and how children with adhd cope with it. i have seen the affects of this in classrooms really and what happens to these children when they are learning. i am not a doctor so cannot answer on this level but can answer if i knew what details specifically you are after. i will try to help if you like?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.