I am a very worried about my Grandson who is currently staying with me !! He is 7 yrs.old ,displayin

Posted , 4 users are following.

My Grandson is 7yrs. Old and is acting out with inappropriate behavior such as touching in a sexual manor ,i.e. rubbing the bits ,backs ,telling two little girls to kiss in school !! I spanked him over the 1st. Episodes ..took his toys away from him that worked for two days and then he went back to school and told the same two girls to kiss again but to do it this way !! When I picked him up from school that day his teacher was very concerned as I was ..she told me that he was getting aggressively worse with his behavior and his tpuching... now he has started hurting smaller kids (kindergarteners) by kicking them in their private area ! Please any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated !! I'm at wits end!!!!@

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi juliana

I have the same concerns with my grandson. He's always trying to rub himself against everyone. He's trying to look up my daughters shorts. Constantly talking about everyone's private area. He walks around indoors in just pants and is always pulling them up his bottom so we can see it. I'm very uncomfortable with how he behaves and really not sure how to deal with it.

• Posted

Sounds like a troubled little guy who may have been exposed to some sexual scenes in a movie or elsewhere and doesn't completely understand. In our area of Canada there are child/youth workers available at no cost through the school or Trellis for free counseling. Certainly wouldn't hurt and might help. Wishing you all the best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.