I am also fighting the DWP

Posted , 4 users are following.

i am waiting a judge's decision at the moment and have been communicating with PIPS case manager and the Tribunal case manager to get updates because having been awarded 16 points last May enhanced rate footwork years . I also informed PIPS that my condition had deteriorated due to shoulder surgery ! Due to a totally incompetent assessor I only got 7points. I have pointed out over twenty mistakes were many where she lied  and contradicted herself? I am a single mother with two young sons I am utterly devastated as to what has happened since JAN? 

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Poll

The last I heard from you was the DWP had stated your Tribunal application was too late? Have you got this reversed or is that why you are waiting the Judges decision?

• Posted

The update is due to my posting the application by recorded delivery I had proof that a member of staff had  signed for it well with in the time frame. So I contested this . Having also been led to believe this  supposed delay could affect my appeal I was then told it would not so I asked the case manager for the Tribunal why do they send letters out like that to stress poor applicants even more to which she  could not reply.  Only saying ' it is nothing to do with me!!! It is like going up a brick wall. I have now waited for 3 months . It has been horrifically stressful as I have had no money coming in and as I am in the ESA support group I have been told not to  work. Last week I sent in a copy of my OCcupational Therapist report and a strong letter from my doctor staying the  detrimental affect this is having on my health?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.