I am at the hospital now just going in,

Posted , 6 users are following.

And I wanted to thank each and every one of you wonderful spirited, resilient and caring hippies and hippies to be for the enormous amount of support and care you have shown me.

I am going now but will see you on the other side if I am not cancelled again at the last minute !!! I don't think my heart would take a third time!!!! Huge love to all x

4 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Dear Rose:

While I haven't had the opportunity to follow your discussion (have hardly had time to check my email for some days, but would like to backtrack and read it) I just read your latest posting. I'd like to add my best wishes and to say I am thinking of you.smile

Slainte,

Sharon

• Posted

Oh don't say that, I hope things turn out well for you and don't let them cancel it
  • Posted

Big Hugs Rose.....  all the very best going forward..  

• Posted

Anybody heard from rose.
    • Posted

neutral No...nothing yet...  Hope all is working out well for Rose.. 

• Posted

I am here Fire thank you so much for remembering me! I had my operation, it went okay as far as I can tell, with the exception of a violent reaction to opiates ( see it is not always a good thing being an organic type!) and am at home now with my new leg staggering around with my Christmas crutches! How are you? X
    • Posted

All okay thank you Deb - it went ok I think. Still sore but on day 6 so probably bound to be. Thank you for checking on me - it makes me so cared for x
    • Posted

Wonderful news Rose!  Yes it does take a couple of weeks to get over the worst aspects of a surgery, after that it's the pain of rehab! lol..

Take care and don't over do it!!  smile

• Posted

Glad it all went okay but what do you mean by being organic and comparing it to the opioid reaction you had
    • Posted

I had a severe opiate reaction in hospital, I have a delicate tummy at the best of times and just eat organic foods, so when I was pumped full of powerful opiates the outcome was a disaster but hey I survived! We all do! Thank God !
  • Posted

Glad to know you're home and on the mend, Rose. This is very good news!

Best,

Sharon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.