I am back

Posted , 10 users are following.

Time to stop once again. I am not back where I was (a large bottle of wine a day) but I know if I dont get ahold of this soon I will be sad

Things just creep up on me and before I know it bang right back into it.

So as of today I am here once again smile

0 likes, 35 replies

35 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I've just got back from an all inclusive 5 day holiday to Spain, that was hard😁 Didn't touch a drop. If I can do it anyone can, good luck👍👍
  • Posted

Well done for taking action early, Sue.  I know you can do it again, but I wish you good luck anyway.  Will you just be using willpower?

Pat.

• Posted

yes Pat just will power. i quit for 4 months that way and know I can do it again smile

• Posted

We learn from our mistakes. Never give up on giving up :-) xx
    • Posted

It sounds as though you won't need much encouragement from the people on here, Sue, I think you have already made your mind up and you will just make us all envious of your amazing strength and determination.  I wish I had what you have, I really do. 

We will follow your progress and hope to learn from your experience.

Pat.

• Posted

How are you how is your drinking u have been quite, are u OK, take care
    • Posted

I have been drinking way more than I should be, and am now afraid if I dont take hold its only going to get worse. Besides that I am fine. How are you doing?
    • Posted

How are u Peper, how are u doing, how is your alcohol intake are u getting any support, keep in touch l miss u on the site, takecare
    • Posted

Sue..hey

How are you doing with the battle? I call myself demon slayer....it keeps me going...

• Posted

Good luck Sue you can do if with support and determination

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.