I am checking my mouth and I am extremely worried that its cancer.

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I was checking my mouth for any sign of cancer. I am having 3 problems.

One is a white looking bump in my lateral mouth. It is oval shaped and it has a rubber like texture and feel (it flicks when moving it). It show more white color when pressed. No pain.

here is the pic:

Another one is the area behind the molar. It seems to be opening itself up, the color inside is grey it feels hard, like a tooth.

here is the pic.

![image](https://patient.azureedge.net/forums/images/upload-sm/1253560-on the 636982448911516642.jpg)

and finally the one that cause me to fear the most is my tonsil on the right. It is slightly bigger than my left tonsil. It may not be so bad until it is shaped very differently. It is bean shaped, smooth and painless, and has white liquid stuff that spews out when pressed. The thing that made me more concern is that its duration is long overdue. I have this tonsil since May and I recall having this in years.

I tried to convince my mother that the tonsil is shaped funny and I need to go to an ENT but she refused, stating that "it is all over your head".

I also check my lymph odes in my neck and it is normal

what could I do ?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I can only talk about your tonsil situation . Some people get tonsil stones ,( youtube it ) very harmless white lumps that form into the tonsils crevices enlarging them . They can come and go , they're stinky , maybe they are forming in your tonsils and they are not hardening yet . I found out when I went for long lap swims they came down and I was shocked when I saw them for the first time ,I didn't know what they were for maybe 20 years until I saw the youtube videos.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.