I am concerned about these white pink bumps on my vagina.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I’ve only had unprotected sex with my husband. I felt a prick from hair on my vagina, so then I took a look and then noticed this. What could this be? I’m worried. I went to the doctors as well and they mentioned how it looks like a bad case of razor burn but took a swab just in case, and I had blood work done as well. It does not itch! It’s not sore and it doesn’t burn when I pee. I’ve put anti bacterial soap on it and it doesn’t sting either.  They’re white in the middle and pink surrounds them. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I thought I could post a pic but I cannot. 
  • Posted

They’re also flat and not raised 
  • Posted

I put the picture of what I’m referring to as my avatar. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.