I am curious about my eye. Please, if anybody has similar situation, please help me

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I'm 16 years old and for about 7 years, I've been seeing this weird pink/occasional lime green tint in my vision sometimes in a day. The only thing I know that triggers it is 1. random times and 2. if i look at certain colors (neon green, certain shade of pink or some other color. After I glance at that specific shade of color, everything I see in my peripheral bottom of my vision is pink or occasionally lime green. It lasts for as short as 2 minutes and as long as 1 hour. It also fits it perfectly as if somebody painted things seen on the bottom of eye pink with proper shading. Usually when I'm on my laptop, I can see my hand's skin turning bright pink and only the skin. White walls would also become pink but mostly on the bottom of my vision. Lime green is usually when I'm feeling tired but that is rare. - I see this weird pink vision in my eye a couple of times in a day, maybe an average of about 5 times a day but sometimes it gets too normal that I just ignore it.

If it helps identifying the issue, I also have significant visual snow and sometimes when I go to bed, I see green, blue and maroon static together so 3 color static at once and it's very intense that I cannot sleep without getting a small headache due to visual disturbance. So technically I haven't experienced pitch darkness because my visual snow becomes twice as bad at night-time. - This visual snow has been here for a really long time. I don't know if it's a birth thing but it was there as long as I can remember, like when I was 6 years old I remember I thought it was pretty cool and normal.

I also get visual migraines so I see a visual aura sometimes and it disturbs my eyesight completely. It creates a huge disturbance and after it fades away after 30 minutes or so, I head the biggest headache ever and it doesn't go away for 1 to 2 hours or sometimes more which 99% of the time ends up with a really bad puke which cures the headache (but I still feel a small after-shock of the headache the entire day and basically I have a smaller headache the rest of the day. - This migraine is very random. In a year it can happen 5 times or 0 times or it can also happen 3 times in a day which was the worst day of my life. but it is very random. Last time it happened was 4 months ago.

So those are some things I experience, there are some light things that I also experience like very rarely, my eyes almost become a bit color blind and all the shades become a bit dull and fade into each other a tiny bit but it is noticeable for me but again, it is very rare for me to see, like once a year or twice.

I do not take any medication and usually stay away from medicines if it isn't necessary and try to cure it the natural way so I don't take any medications right now. I don't drink, don't smoke, barely exposed to second hand smoke (actually I try to not smell it at all because sometimes it can trigger my migraine), never 'vaped'. I am an introvert but I go outside in the sun a lot because of school. I do some sports and am a vegetarian (but very occasionally eat Chicken). I don't have any disease (unless what I described is one), I don't have any allergy, I have tested everything with my eye with a couple of eye doctor and they said my eye was completely fine. I have glasses but they are only for reading on the classroom board, I usually don't require them for daily things but I keep them on the whole time at school (don't wear at home). Glasses power are: Left=1.25 , Right=1.50; so not very powerful but I do need them to see things far away properly.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi

I've never had that situation at all.I remember years ago I sprayed some of that cool water spray on my face & some went in my eyes & I had to go to hospital & was there for 12 hours & it was 12 hours before I was seen & had salene put in my eyes to wash it out & then sent home -I didnt get home til about 1am

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.