I am deppresed

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am deppresed and anxious. If say anything to the doctors they will take my baby when i give birth. I have no friends. I cant talk to family. I think my husband is disgusting.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

why would they take your baby away if you tell them you are depressed. Many people are depressed and get treatment.

you need some support right now. Local communities and even some churches have low-cost or free counseling.

but remember that even though you feel depressed, your baby still need you. do what you can to provide for your baby but in the meantime be determined to find some help for yourself so that you can feel better. check out free or low-cost counseling centers online. If you have health insurance you can go through that to find counseling. I wish you the best

• Posted

hi halai, i think you could get some help with this. i have been to a company who have free support for depression and anxiety called Richmond fellowship, ix you are in England there are different talking therapy services with different names in the UK. i hope you get in to one and i hope they help you.

• Posted

I don't know where in the world you are, Hala... but if you are somewhere like the UK, you won't get your baby taken off you for asking for help... the best thing you can do for your child is to ask for help - he/she is going to need you.

Being depressed isn't a sin, shameful or a one way street. If you can, speak to your midwife or health visitor about it and they will help you get the support you need.

You can always talk to some charities like Mind about how you are feeling, and you can do this confidentially with no link to your medical records.

But please reach out to someone for help, you deserve support.

• Posted

feeling this way ruined me honestly my baby was born and my husnand loved her more then he had ever loved me even tho when she was first concieved he didnt want her

now shes 4 i ruined my life trying ti make myself happy and now im ruining everyone elses im homelss and my kid has ti live with my mom i come closer and closer to stealing a gun and killing myself

• Posted

feeling this way ruined me honestly my baby was born and my husnand loved her more then he had ever loved me even tho when she was first concieved he didnt want her

now shes 4 i ruined my life trying ti make myself happy and now im ruining everyone elses im homelss and my kid has ti live with my mom i come closer and closer to stealing a gun and killing myself

• Posted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.