I am Depressed

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am depressed from nearly 4 years I have bad relationship with my mother I feel I am worthless I can do nothing other than crying I can't go near a psychologist or psychiatrist

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kavyag,

You are not worthless, focus on what you are good at and what achievements you have gained.

I too am in the same situation as you i have not spoken to my mother in 10 years now for various reasons, she made me feel worthless and useless and that i would not achieve anything in my life.... oh how i have proved her wrong and that is what you have to focus on right now.

Big hugs

• Posted

There is nothing worse, then going through hell of depression. You wake up each day, not knowing if you will make it 

'till night, or you will simply give in, and end it all yourself. The drugs sometimes help, and sometimes make it worse. 

Felt like I had no control whatsoever over my own life.  It took me a while, but I managed to teach myself how to push trough the day, and keep on fighting. 

In the end, it all comes down to helping yourself get up and fight. For anyone suffering from depression, 

I recommend something that has helped me a lot. It is a natural system developed by a former depression and PTSD sufferer, and teaches a totally natural 7 step process which relieves depression from your life. To see for yourself google lookingupstuff/depression

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.