I am depressed from last 1 month because of fistula

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

I am in deep distress about my small wound not healing after anal abcess surgery 6 months back. I am not able to sit because of this. I visited doctor and he said it's a cavity which needs ointment injected through small opening otherwise it will turn into fistula.

I have been doing this from last 15 days but there is no improvement in wound. It is just not healing. Visited other doctors who said surgery is required. I am also trying homeopathic medicine so that it is cured.

Can any body suggest

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Go swimming everyday for 1hr. Just do laps. It will calm it down. 
  • Posted

Hi there 

what is the ointment you are injecting? What are the ingredients?

im keen to try anything as well. my wound is also taking forever to heal. since last year Oct i have had a small seton drain inserted and it is constantly oozing. Im going crazy! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.