I am desperate for answers. I have a stomach issue and I don't know what to do but am scared.

Posted , 6 users are following.

I need advice. I think I've realized that what I'm dealing with may not be totally anxiety. I've been having a really horrible nausea spell and I can't get rid of it. I haven't thrown up but I feel sick every waking hour and have since Saturday evening. I don't even have the appetite to eat. I don't know what to do at this point and I'm scared.

I'd like to mention I get slightly dizzy and can't tell the difference between hunger and nausea. I've also been recently taking acid reducer. And I'm very vigilant with sex. I take birth control consistently and I make sure he wears the condom every time.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi rena02488

I would suggest to eat something that is not heavy on the stomach such as soup ..see if nausea subsides. ...

• Posted

Nausea and feeling dizzy? can be pregnant. If not, re-check what's in your birth control pill since you are using it consistently.

• Posted

Maybe come off the acid reducers especially if they are PPIs which can sometimes make you feel sick. Try coming off birth control to see if that improves symptoms. Also try a food diary to see if food is causing it.  However, most importantly, you should see your doctor.
  • Posted

Hi, very sorry about your health problems. My first wife experienced similar problems stemming from the use of birth control pills. She had a very hard labor and became very fearful of getting pregnant again. We used the services of a sexologist and she suggested replacing normal type intercourse with oral sex. This has helped her and just about eliminated that terrible ill feeling. Hope this was helpful.

Ron

• Posted

Did you get tested for pregnancy yet. To rule that out. Possible ULCER. You need an endoscopy to try to rule that out. When I had bad ulcer years ago I remember I was so nauseated I couldn't eat. I lost about 25 lbs or so. My doctor had me on every med you can think of. I was so scared and felt a lot of anxiety too. So get that test done soon if you can dear. Are you taking anything for your anxiety. You need help there also. This is a time in your life you have to be super strong ok. No fats just eat small amounts of food. Crackers no salt and chicken broth will make you feel better ok. Keep everyone posted ok. 😎😎

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.