I am facing hair loss problem what should i do

Posted , 7 users are following.

As i am facing seviour hair loss problem what i should i do. Should i visit a dermatologist. If yes should suggest some name. I hear lot about Dr Suneet Soni.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I have no idea where you are to recommend anyone, but yes, if you are experiencing severe hair loss see either your gp or a dermatologist. They can help determine what is causing it and possibly give you ideas how to treat it. Good luck.
  • Posted

If you start facing the hair loss problems and it's you starting face then you should taking Finasteride. This will help you to recover from the hair loss problems. If you don't get any better results from it then you should go for hair transplant surgery.

• Edited

Hey there,

Am not sure which country we are even talking about to recommend a dermatologist. But what I can tell you personally, as someone who suffered from hair loss is to get a blood test asap.

After much research and recommendations, I started eating more bananas, eggs and milk. These are good sources of biotin which has been proven to strengthen hair. I also took vitamin supplements and am actually very impressed by the change in my condition.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need more info

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.