I am feared of heart block

Posted , 2 users are following.

From more than 6 months I am living with heart pain ,earlier I thought that it was from gastrointestinal disorder but now it becoming worse and sometimes it feels like passing out, what to do??

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi, just saw your post and was wondering how you're doing. I have been having some chest issues myself since last August. Did stress test, ecg, angiogram. was told everything's fine. Treated for acid, anxiety. Now couple months later my pains have worsened, get shoulder pains, arm pains, stomach pains, leg cramps. Drs looking at everything else instead of my heart. Trust that you get some relief or at least some info on your health by now.

• Posted

Recently i also having mild headaches , neck pains , back pain , palpitations , do u also have those?

• Posted

yes, amongst a bunch of other issues. What has helped me to ease some of my symptoms is by blending celery stalk, ginger, garlic and apple at least once a week. this was my way of eliminating any situation with my stomach. I've read in some posts here that poor digestive health is linked to certain heart issues. I'm doing a bit more research and trying more natural remedies. Will let you in on those soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.