I am freaking out here can someone please help

Posted , 5 users are following.

My doctor tells me I don’t know after seeing high b 12 levels, blood in my urine.

High Protein in my urine,  high protein in my blood, both my sympathetic and parasympathetic are showing nerve damage. I am getting inside tremors as well as tremors in my hand and feet which nobody sees. My mri scan shows no results while I am having issue with my gait and freezing gait. Blurry vision, chest pain, back pain, numbness, tingling and inside fever without high temperatures. Heat intolerance, excessive sweating anytime, and increase urinating. Constipation, flatulence, diarrhea, tittinus, and  feeling  like about to fall a sleep during the day,  Having a hard time falling  asleep, dizziness and balance problems. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I don't have a clue !        but since 1999 i have lost all use  of legs and arms like ALS.    9 neurologists 4 states.. many other doctors.

only test really out of limits is extreme high B12.     went vegan a year and no change. doctors only know what told in school....high no problem.....no research

wish i could help   

• Posted

I’m sorry to hear you ar showing through this but I wish I could help you too. I swear it’s like when my doctor said I don’t know that was like my life story or ready written.
  • Posted

Hi

Have you had you prostate looked at and kidney function test? This could be blood related. It’s hard to say . Myeloma is very unlikely but get your iron checked and get referred to endocrinologist, whom deals with this area . 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.